Thursday, April 26, 2012

SIP OF SEAGRAMS

(©AMCTV.com)
Day 26 of the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge and my assignment is to write a catchy tagline. (You know, like what Mad Men's Don Draper asks Peggy Olsen to do.) By definition, a tagline is a memorable phrase that sums up the tone and premise of a brand. The brand in this case is my blog.

I already had a tagline of sorts: 


"Dealing with the pink elephant in the room

while learning what the "Big C" really means:

C.H.A.N.G.E."


Not sure this describes exactly what my blog is about, but it sure makes today's writing task short and sweet! (Sort of like a sip of 60s Seagrams on the rocks...) It also ties in nicely with my blog's "theme song"!

3 comments:

  1. Any excuse to catch a glimpse of Don Draper is fine by me :-) I also love your tagline - pink elephant indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie: Yes, it's a good day when Don Draper can be worked into your blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tagline really sums up the pinkwashed world that we are trying to transform. Great message! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are encouraging — and encouraged!